3:35 PM Posted by Shafqat Khan
Post or Upload your best Photos to Instagram directly from your Local Hard drive on PC, no need of a smartphone, never mind if those Pictures are taken by a Digital Camera.
About Instagram by Instagram, "Instagram is a fun and quirky way to share your life with friends through a series of pictures. Snap a photo with your mobile phone, then choose a filter to transform the image into a memory to keep around forever. We're building Instagram to allow you to experience moments in your friends' lives through pictures as they happen. We imagine a world more connected through photos."
Never mind if you don't have a smartphone to install Instagram app on it, and capture photos and then upload the best ones to Instagram and share with your friends. Now you can upload every Photo of your choice from your Local Hard Drive on your PC, without having any problem nor breaking Terms & Laws of the Service.
All you need a PC having photos you want to share on Instagram. By following my steps, first thing first, WE ARE GOING TO INSTALL ANDROID APP PLAYER ON YOUR PC to enable to download and install Instagram, and have a fun. If you agree, follow me.
I don't know very much about Android app players, but I will suggest you the one I tried and currently in use on my PC.
First you can see my Profile on Instagram, I upload all these photos from my PC using Android App Player called BlueStacks App Player (http://www.instagram.com/shafky).
Here is a short introduction about BlueStacks App Player, "BlueStacks App Player lets you run apps from your phone fast and full screen on Windows and Mac".
Time to go ahead, Download and Install BlueStacks App Player on your PC, (available for both PC & Mac), but I only can guide PC users, as I am a PC user.
You should use Instagram App before, or you should know about Android platform to how to download apps from Google Play Store, so I will go further, but if you still having problem against BlueStacks Apps Player installation, you can ask BlueStacks App Player help forum here (https://getsatisfaction.com/bstk).
1. After successfully downloading and installing both BlueStacks App Player on your PC and Instagram app on App Player, you almost done but time to change some Registry keys so your App Player can find your photos on your local hard drive from your PC.
2. I'm using Windows 7. Go to "Start" and search for "regedit" and press Enter.
3. Registry Editor will open, now inside registry editor go to "HKEY-LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > BlueStacks > Guests > SharedFolder > 1",
4. Right click > Modify... the "Name" string value. Change value data to folder name you want to add to your App player, for example mine is "Wallpapers & Pictures".
5. Again Right click > Modify... the "Path" string value. This time change value data to path of that specific folder, for example mine is "J:\Wallpapers & Pictures".
Same way you can attach more then one folder to BlueStacks App Player by changing the string values of folders named 2 and 3 and 4 etc, inside registry editor (HKEY-LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > BlueStacks > Guests > SharedFolder)
You almost done here, but a last step is...
ES File Explorer" you can download it from Google Play Store using BlueStacks App Player and install it.
7. Now open ES File Explorer, go to SD Card and find the folder "bstfolder", open it, inside you will find same folder that we recently attached to BlueStacks App Player (Wallpapers & Pictures), open it and find all your photos inside.
The technique isn't very complicated nor simple but for me its very important to run Instagram app and upload pictures everytime, as recently I don't have my smartphone.
Hope you will find this article supportive if you can't live without Instagram.
How to Install Hp LaserJet 1320 Printer in Windows 7? Is Hp LaserJet 1320 Printer compatible with Windows 7? Yes it is! Today Window...
While I am still searching for this problem, I want to share it here so if someone can support and can give me a detailed answer. First-t...
PC Advisor | December AMD 8- Core CPUs to Boost Laptop Speed | an Overview Bulldozer processors to rival Intel ’s powerful Core i7 ...
If you are a long-time Android user, Some of these apps will look familiar, although in a few cases, the best apps in a certain class ar...
Have you ever wanted to transfer files between your Android phone or other mobile device and your computer without the hassle of cables? C...