12:48 AM Posted by Shafqat Khan
Carrying the Torch for TouchScreens uk.blackberry.com [PC Supporter]
If anyone ever tells you that BlackBerrys are useless without QWERTY keypads, smack them around the face with BlackBerry Torch 9860 and then sit them down for a lesson to tell him how to type a TouchScreen Typing. The BlackBerry Torch 9860 (3.7in – 800 x 480) LCD touchscreen is the biggest of any BlackBerry yet. While a 5 Mega Pixel camera with 720p video recording puts it on a level, photographically speaking, with the iPhone 4. Then there’s the fact that, when it comes to communications, the Torch makes email on other devices look like the mobile equivalent of cave painting.
QWERTY is dead; long live the TouchScreen.
· BlackBerrys aren’t renowned for their raw power, but with more pixels to push and more apps to run, the BlackBerry Torch 9860 has been fitted with a 1.2GHz Snapdragon processor.
· BlackBerry Balance effectively divides your phone in half, keeping personal content separate and preventing inadvertent sharing of work stuff on social networks.
· The BlackBerry Torch 9860 might have lost the QWERTY but it can’t completely ditch the buttons. It still comes with a Bold-style optical trackpad, and navigation and call-answering keys.
- BlackBerry Torch 9810: 3 things you should know (blogs.blackberry.com)
- BlackBerry Torch 9850 and 9860: 5 things you should know (blogs.blackberry.com)
- BlackBerry Torch 9850 Coming To Verizon On September 8 (techie-buzz.com)
- BlackBerry Torch 9850 hits Verizon September 8 (slashgear.com)
How to Install Hp LaserJet 1320 Printer in Windows 7? Is Hp LaserJet 1320 Printer compatible with Windows 7? Yes it is! Today Window...
While I am still searching for this problem, I want to share it here so if someone can support and can give me a detailed answer. First-t...
Surely you will be excited if you buy a new advanced featured iPhone 5 after recycling your ancient one. But is it your Need or its just ...
Have you ever wanted to transfer files between your Android phone or other mobile device and your computer without the hassle of cables? C...
It doesn't always needed to add more memory for better performance or in other words more memory doesn't always means better perf...