Skip to main content

Lets You Create Naturally – Corel Painter 12 - Review

The Allure of painting on a PC with something “just like watercolor” has tempted both developers and users for years, and Corel Painter 12 brings that dream closer to reality than ever before.
The first thing that struck me is the new Real brushes set. I selected a Real Watercolor brush and then clumsily scratched away on my Wacom tablet. When I stopped, my “paint” strokes blended into the “paper,” diffused, and “dried” in from of my eyes, fading slightly.
Out of the box, Painter has 700 brushes, but you can also choose a paper type from a rich library, and create
new textures.
Although, the new brushes seem computationally intensive, Painter 12 was quite speedy (and my test PC is no monster). It did slow down a bit when I used the Real Wet Oil brush with gleeful abandon, but I did not see such a lag with Real Watercolor. Among other new features, Painter has Mirror Painting mode for creating symmetrical objects, as well as the funky Kaleidoscope mode.
Painter 12 is one of the most inspiring and striking applications I’ve seen. If you’ve ever wanted to draw with “natural” media on your PC, it will blow you away.
Download Free Trial Version for PC & Mac
Painter 12
Enhanced by Zemanta

Popular Posts

How to Install Hp LaserJet 1320 Printer in Windows 7?

How to Install Hp LaserJet 1320 Printer in Windows 7? Is Hp LaserJet 1320 Printer compatible with Windows 7? Yes it is!

Today Windows 7 is the most popular Operating System using in Homes & Offices all over. In early days due to non-compatibility and support to many Devices (like Printers, Scanners etc.), Windows 7 was not a Primary Operating System according to Professional’s remarks. Many companies made their devices compatible to this New Operating System with updating their Software and Drivers for Devices like Printer, Scanners etc., some of other companies made brand new Devices for new operating system. But some devices were far behind due to non-compatibility with Windows 7, and users were waiting for new release of drivers. Hp LaserJet 1320 is also one of the device, we still hoping from Hewlett Packard to launch updated drivers for 1320, to make it compatible with Windows 7.

Advanced Gadgets - Need or Trend

Surely you will be excited if you buy a new advanced featured iPhone 5 after recycling your ancient one. But is it your Need or its just for Trend?  Of course this is actually depend on your needs and requirements what you choose and why, on other hand, do this new advanced gadget suites your personality? Rarely questions these are, but we are talking about why most of people advancing to modern gadgets? Is it theirs need or just its a trend? Regarding to many survey reports and discussions, most of people using smartphones or even a camera phone for photo-shoot obviously, it means that a camera phone is your need somehow, but buying a smartphone for photo-shoot is either a trend. Using advanced featured gadgets is very good if it fulfils your needs and the way you will use it, but for trend I should say its just waste of money. No doubt that an advanced and latest technology device gives you more features including security benefits and more reliability as well as user friendly env…

Windows 10 Text Looks Blurry and Fuzzy

While I am still searching for this problem, I want to share it here so if someone can support and can give me a detailed answer. First-thing-first, I am on a low-end desktop PC, and I am not sure if the reason behind this problem is my low-end PC or Microsoft Windows 10. Yesterday I switched to Microsoft newly launched Windows 10 on my desktop PC which I am using since last few years regularly only for Office Work, particularly for Microsoft Office documents. I do know that it has only 256MB of graphics memory but I thought to give Windows 10 a chance to operate my PC. The upgrading process from Windows 7 (32bit Home Edition) to Windows 10, was itself so smooth and interesting that I feel its something special from Microsoft this time, and yes it is. Why I am talking only about graphics memory of my PC because Microsoft didn't mention any thing about required graphics card of amount of memory (as far as I read about it), and my RAM and Processor is enough sufficient to operate W…